This is Flack’s recruitment page where we’ll feature any new positions within Flack Manor Brewery.
We’ve had a great response to our recruitment drive below seeking Tour Guides and Events Staff. These positions have now been successfully filled.
If you’re interested in working for Flack Manor Brewery, then please subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the home page where we feature new positions as they become available.
Award Winning Flack Manor Brewery Tour Guides/Event Staff – POSITIONS FILLED!
Flack Manor Brewery has vacancies for personnel to assist in expansion of existing Brewery tour, retail and outside events department.
These vacancies are based on zero hours contracts and employment is on an “as needed” basis.
Flack Manor Brewery currently operates its successful Retail department which includes the Brewery Shop, Brewery Tours, Outside Events and Festivals. In order to expand this department we are looking to recruit a Team of staff that can be called upon to cover busy periods, regularly scheduled brewery tours and outside events.
The vacancies will be filled by individuals who can work as a team to become trained to a level to confidently conduct a brewery tour of up to 30 people in a knowledgeable and entertaining fashion. This is a customer facing roll, therefor demanding a personality and intellect that is suitable to consistently deal with members of the public and answer all manner of questions.
The Position would suit;
- Anyone who would enjoy working in and around the beer and brewing industry.
- Anyone who enjoys speaking to and entertaining groups or individuals.
- Anyone who thrives on providing customer satisfaction.
- Anyone who gets job satisfaction from team success.
- Anyone who may want to learn about something interesting and get paid.
- Anyone with a passion for beer and have some spare time (usually at weekends) that can be used to generate extra income.
This position would NOT suit;
(If any apply, please do not apply!)
- Anyone wanting or needing a regular income
- Anyone who believes that working in a brewery involves drinking vast amounts of free beer.
- Anyone with a criminal record.
Flack Manor is looking to recruit a diverse group so that as a team we can benefit from the strengths of
the individuals within it.
If any or all aspects of this opportunity appeal to you please complete our Contact Us page; writing a brief (100 word) summary of why you think you would be the perfect member of The Flack Pack. Please do not telephone the brewery, we are seeking applications via our website only. We look forward to hearing from you.