Flack Manor Brewery Limited
Privacy Notice 14 May 2018
This website [www.flackmanor.co.uk] is owned and maintained by Flack Manor Brewery at the above address. We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), and the PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations).
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your organisation and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
Performance of a Contract/Service – if we supply goods or services to you, or receive goods or services from you, we need to be able to contact you and to record any work performed for invoicing purposes. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details, information about your business and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
Legitimate Interest – on the basis that it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
Consent – we may ask your consent to share your name and contact details with selected third parties so that they can tell you about their products and services [such as events and campaigns]. If you agree, we may also pass on your information, in certain cases, for the purposes of conducting a credit check. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
• Legal Obligation – we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
The cookies we set
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Linked In, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
• Downloads & Media Files -Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third-party anti-virus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third-party anti-virus software or similar applications.
• Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages. The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
Updating your preferences
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 01794 518520
How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
Your rights – you have the right to ask us at any time:
• to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
• to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
• to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
• to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
• to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to Flack Manor Brewery, so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with members or our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, by writing to us at the above address, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk